Monday, January 22, 2007

The Belch Game

I can't believe I haven't written about this before.  If I have, someone please correct me.  I was reminded when I instinctually said a color after burping today.  The situation played out like this:

*burp*
"Green!"
"Poo!"

Kaley insisted that she was trying to say blue and purple at the same time, but we made merciless fun of her anyway.

The game is this: whenever someone belches, everyone in hearing vicinity says a color.  If you repeat a color or are the last one to say a color, you have to make a sex noise.  The real joy is in being one of a few people who are in on it, and taking advantage of another's ignorance to make them lose the game.  Sometimes, however, sensing imminent danger from not succumbing to the flow of the crowd, people will say a color even having no idea what's going on.

That's all for today.  No insights, no witticisms, just a request that you spread the game around and enjoy yourselves.

technorati tags:, ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles Wu said...

Black. No one says black. However, I suppose it doesn't quite qualify, since it is the absence of color

11:17 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I vote that it qualifies. Unless you're playing at MIT.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home