Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cop Out!

Japanese Learning English

Rather than share my opinion on anything today, I thought I would instead impart to everyone an important life skill: handling being mugged.
Jazzercising makes getting robbed so much less painful. It is ESSENTIAL that you watch this video to the end. This is exhibit A for why I love Japanese culture. If I get mugged, I plan to pull these moves.
If each day has a moment of zen, watching this video was the one for today. How can you be sad when things like this exist?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I laughed so hard until I realised that they were being serious.
The strange thing is, thanks to years of watching anime, I actually basically understood what she was saying in the beginning...
Aaaand now I can't get the beat out of my head. I'm going to be at work humming "I was roobed by two men".

-Joe

10:41 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

For me, the best line is definitely "Spare me my life, spare me my life!" The little jazz hands at the end would inspire me to set her free, personally.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home