Saturday, July 29, 2006

The dreaded words

I'm going to be out of town until next Monday. Therefore, no posts. As you pine away for me, however, consider the following blogs from some Random Shapes comrades. Although there are many fine members, there're only five days of despair, and therefore only five blogs listed, picked at random from a list of blogs that are flippin' sweet.

Sleepwalking my way through life by Joe
Reaching Maturity by Elise
Glench by Glen
Pierre Lourens by that Glenchdude with the cool name which may or may not also be his blog's name ;)
Accidental Procrastination by Elliot Swan

There'll be link love for more than one lady in a later post.

Keep it classy, readers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, almighty headbuttress. I await your glorious return.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. I too must travel. Thanks for the link. So kind...

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home